Diamond Media & I.T Solutions design burglar and intrusion detection alarm security systems to give you a peace of mind. Our burglar and inrtrusion alarm security system designs aid you to secure your space effectively. With a completely installed 24/7 monitored burglar and intrusion detection alarm security system,Your businesses or properties are completely protected.
Easy and straightforward way for businesses to help prevent break-ins to their buildings and valuable properties is installation of a reliable burglar and intrusion detection alarm security system.
Diamond Media & I.T Solutions designs, installs, services and monitors burglar and intrusion alarm security systems for businesses in a various range of industries including commercial buildings, corporate offices, retail stores, manaufacturing companies,warehouses, healthcare facilities, hospitals, banks, colleges and universities, government facilities and many more. We have designed and installed a wide array of burglar and intrusion detection alarm security systems.
Whether you want to secure a single location or multiple buildings with an buglar and intrusion detection alarm security system, we are here to give you the best buglar and instrusion detection alarm security system solution. If you need a highly integrated burglar and intrusion detection alarm security system for a complex facility, we can provide you the ultimate intrusion detection security solutions. We can protect what is important to you – your confidential information,properties and people.
Security System Service.
Diamond Media & I.T Solutions also service burglar and intrusion detection alarm security systems when they are malfunctioning. We have highly trained and experienced technicians to perform maintenance and repair services on our client’s intrusion detection equipments. We also offer a regularly scheduled preventive maintenance and service plans to protect our clients security investments, reduce downtime and prevent un-budgeted expenses.
Our Burglar and Intrusion Detection Alarm Security System Features:
- A full range of available peripheral devices, including motion detectors and photoelectric beams, magnetic contacts, shock and pressure sensors, temperature sensors and glass break detector.
- Integrates with your fire safety alarm systems, security system access control and business security cameras/surveillance systems.
- Optional lighting control and other auxiliary functions.
- Systems available to accommodate a wide range of needs, from small facilities to large partitioned system applications.
- Motion detection—Detects the slightest movements either inside or outside of a facility. Can be integrated with a video surveillance system so cameras will automatically record the event and time stamp the video.
- Perimeter protection—Intrusion detection systems with perimeter protection may begin at a facility entrance, gate, parking lot or all of the above.
- Glass-break detection—Offices typically set alarms at facility entrances and exits, with no detection if an intruder breaks a window to gain entry. Glass-break detection spots intruders before they gain entry into a facility.
- Multi-area arming—Multi-area arming safeguards individual points or multiple areas of concern in a facility. It can arm the first floor of a facility or an entire warehouse—wherever extra security is needed. Multi-area arming is ideal for limited access areas or after-hours safeguarding.
- Wireless intrusion-detection systems—Wireless detection systems feature alarm confirmation, custom-touchpad and central control, multi-zones to accommodate business growth, employee-unique pass codes, real-time-clock time stamping, 24-hour zones and siren/battery backup power supplies.
Benefits of Burglar and Intrusion Detection Alarm Security System:
Appointing security guards or personally being there to protect the property 24/7 is practically not possible. These security systems provide round-the-clock protection against burglars and break-ins.
Allows Remote Access to Your Home:
Modern security systems now allow you to remotely monitor what’s happening in your home when you’re not there. Depending on your provider, you can monitor what happens via cameras installed throughout your home, as well as control the thermostat, door locks, lights, and other devices in your home.
Homes and commercial properties that have burglar alarm systems installed are at a lesser risk of being targeted by intruders and burglars. When infiltrators find out that you have an alarm system installed, they are persuaded to move away from your property. Even if they are not aware of its presence, the alarming sound will scare them off.
Helps Keep Tabs on Kids:
This is another great aspect of home automation. If you’re at work, you can use your provider’s mobile app to watch what’s happening in your home via cameras, so you’ll know who your teens are inviting over when you’re away. If you have automatic door locks, you can even remotely unlock them to let the kids in after school, so they don’t have to worry about carrying (and potentially losing) a key to the house.
Makes Room for Peace of Mind:
The sense of security and peace you gain with an alarm system is perhaps the greatest benefit of all. Next to being safe, the confidence of feeling safe will help you be a more productive, healthy, and focused person.
Adding a security system to your home gives you an extra layer of defense against any potential intruders. Whether you rent or own, you can enjoy the benefits that come with having a security system.